by Dr Gokulan Paven
by Prof Michael Grimm
by Dr Claudia Rogge
by Dr Susie Conner
by Dr Alissa Walsh
- Loss of response to anti-TNF therapy: what are the options? View More
- Paediatric Crohn's disease View More
- Children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD): Special considerations View More
- Chronic active colitis and pouchitis View More
- Changing the course of ulcerative colitis: A window of opportunity? View More
- Mucosal healing in inflammatory bowel disease: Should we aim for this endpoint? View More
- Treatment of IBD with anti-TNF therapy: Practical issues View More
- Management of rectovaginal fistulae View More
- Biologics in inflammatory bowel disease: Optimising treatment View More
RAISING EXPECTATIONS IN GASTROENTEROLOGY 2014
The fifth ‘Raising Expectations in Gastroenterology ‘ symposium was held in Sydney on 23-24 August 2014, exploring the latest clinical data and treatments for inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Leading Australian and international specialists discussed areas of interest including Crohn’s disease, associated liver disease, the role of food and microbiota and ulcerative colitis.
The recorded webinar is broken down into individual presentations and the search function allows you to revisit and pinpoint specific sections of each video presentation.
Raising Expectations in Gastroenterology
‘RAISING EXPECTATIONS IN GASTROENTEROLOGY’, is an annual symposium held in Sydney that is designed to update gastroenterologists on the management of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), with a focus on biologic therapies for this challenging illness.
PBS information: This product is listed as a Section 100 item for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. Refer to PBS Schedule for full authority information.
Please refer to Product Information before prescribing. Full product Information is available here. Further information is available on request from Janssen-Cilag.
®Registered Trademark of Janssen-Cilag Pty Ltd. ABN 47 000 129 975. 1–5 Khartoum Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113. Tel: 1800 226 334. AU-REM0178. McCann Health REM0165. Date prepared: April 2014. Updated: September 2015.